THE Nationwide Lottery Set For Life numbers are in and it is time to discover out when you’ve gained the highest prize of £10,000 each month for 30 years.
Might tonight’s jackpot see you begin ticking off that bucket listing each month or constructing your personal start-up as a budding entrepreneur?
Might you be a winner?
Earlier winners have gone on to construct mansions and purchase islands
Yow will discover out by checking your ticket towards tonight’s numbers under – Good luck!
Tonight’s Nationwide Lottery Set For Life successful numbers are: 04, 20, 32, 34, 44 and the Life Ball is 09.
The primary National Lottery draw was held on November 19 1994 when seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The biggest quantity ever to be gained by a single ticket holder was £42million, gained in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, gained £41million in November, 2020 and ended up pulling down his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a pool.
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13 2016 within the US, for which three successful tickets had been bought, stays historical past’s greatest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come back ahead to assert their prize in March 2019 not lengthy earlier than the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A fortunate pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, purchased a lottery ticket to celebrate ending five months of shielding during the pandemic — and won £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally won £300k – she meant to purchase her traditional £100 Nationwide Lottery Scratchcard, however got here residence with a a lot greater prize.
The largest jackpot ever to be up for grabs was £66million in January final 12 months, which was gained by two fortunate ticket holders.
One other winner, Karl managed to bag £11million aged simply 23 in 1996.
The chances of successful the lottery are estimated to be about one in 14million – BUT you have to be in it to win it.
Sandra Devine and her husband Mike gained by likelihood – are you able to too?
GOT a narrative? RING The Solar on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]