The final word consolation meals (Image: Gradual Cooker Recipe Suggestions/Fb)
Bored of getting your batch cooked bolognese in the identical manner each evening – heaped over spaghetti and topped with cheese?
This recipe is right here to save lots of you from midweek meal ennui.
A mum has shared her recipe for a garlic bread bolognese bake within the Gradual Cooker Recipe Suggestions Fb web page – and it’s been a serious hit, regardless of some folks calling it a monstrosity.
The dinner isn’t probably the most aesthetically pleasing dish on the block, however it’s pure consolation meals.
It’s made by layering slices of garlic bread on the underside and sides of a baking tray, then filling with spaghetti bolognese, and at last topping the entire thing with slices of cheese.
In case you’re the sort who batch cooks a load of parts of bolognese upfront, this’ll be a good way to make use of it up – or you’ll be able to shortly knock up the dish from mince, spaghetti, sauce, and garlic bread.
So, how do you make it?
Not the prettiest dish, however lots tasty (Image: Gradual Cooker Recipe and Suggestions/Fb)
- 500g beef mince
- One jar of spaghetti sauce (crimson wine and garlic)
- Three gloves of garlic, chopped
- Two loaves of garlic bread
- Parmesan cheese, grated 50-100g
- Cooked pasta
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Brown mince and garlic on range high and add to sluggish cooker with the jar of sauce
- Prepare dinner on excessive for an hour
- Take away mince and sauce from sluggish cooker and put apart. Wash your sluggish cooker and line with baking paper.
- Place garlic bread slices on the underside and sides to kind a bowl. Be sure that the buttered aspect is in opposition to the baking paper.
- Sprinkle half of the Parmesan on the garlic bread after which add half of the pasta, then half of the bolognese sauce
- Add a layer of parmesan, the remainder of the pasta, and the final of the bolognese
- High with cheddar cheese, then cook dinner on excessive for an hour
In case you don’t have a sluggish cooker, fear not, as you’ll be able to simply bake the dish within the oven as an alternative.
Do you have got a recipe to share?
Get in contact by emailing [email protected].